- To provide patient care for research subject in the CTRC, required to follow all UC, State and GCP policies as applied to the nursing profession.
- Ability to care for research subjects according to the scientific protocols provided and follow the doctor’s orders. The staff RN is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via the nursing process and other input from the healthcare team members.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school. BSN strongly preferred.
- 2 years or greater of acute hospital experience required. Adult and pediatric experience strongly preferred.
- Experience administering chemotherapeutic agents with chemo certification strongly preferred.
- Ability to complete a Nursing physical assessment
- Skill in developing a plan of care including setting goals, monitoring and documenting progress
- Ability to implement interventions that are pertinent to goals established in the plan of care
- Ability to evaluate the effective of interventions toward the attainment of established goals and to recognize the need to reassess or reset goal parameters
- Ability to delegate tasks in a management style that is consistent with promoting leadership and teamwork
- Knowledge base to provide education to patients, families, and other staff regarding clinical and patient care issues
- California Registered Nursing License, BCLS required
- Job Title: RN- PDRN Clinical & Translational Research Center
- UCLA Title: Nurse PD
- Job Num.: H71116
- Work Hours: Variable
- Work Location: CHS
- Job Type: Per Diem
- Duration: indefinite
- Minimum Salary: $60.27 / $10487
- Maximum Salary: $60.27 / $10487
- Layoff Referral Deadline:
Bargaining Unit: NX