- Perform direct nursing care of Surgery Center patients in all phases of preoperative and postoperative care.
- Perform preop admission, PACU care, post op care, and evaluation for discharge.
- Develop care plans based on nursing diagnosis and nursing process.
- Provide orientation to new staff.
- Maintain professional standards.
- Provide preoperative and postoperative teaching.
- Possess a current CA RN License. Working knowledge of Medical Plaza and departmental policies preferred.
- Ability to speak and understand the English language.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to convey information at all levels of understanding.
- Skill in caring for perioperative patients.
- Skill in blood drawing, using monitoring equipment, and IV therapy.
- Skill in using the nursing process.
- Ability to work independently and interdependently.
- Ability to maintain a positive working relationship with all team members.
- 2 years of ICU experience or PACU/ICU experience is required. BSN strongly preferred
- Job Title: RN- PDRN – Med Plaza – Surgery – Recovery – PACU
- UCLA Title: Nurse PD
- Job Num.: H70780
- Work Hours: M-F All Shifts
- Work Location: 200 Medical Plaza, Ste. 660
- Job Type: Per Diem
- Duration: Indefinite
- Minimum Salary: $60.27 / $10487
- Maximum Salary: $60.27 / $10487
Bargaining Unit: NX
Link to register