- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
A student has the right to cancel the enrollment agreement they signed for a course of instructions including any equipment, such as books, material, and supplies, or any other goods and services included in the agreement, until midnight of the fifth business day* before the first class they attend.
Should a student cancel outside of five business day window for any reason, the full refund amount will be redeemed.
Should a student cancel inside of five business day window for any reason, they will be charged 25% of the total course fee. The remaining refund amount will be redeemed to their Critical Care Training Center Gift Card.
Same date cancellations are not accepted at any time and are not eligible for any refund.
Cancellation shall occur when the student gives written notice of cancellation. They can do this by mail, email, hand delivery, or telegram. The cancellation need not take any particular form, and however expressed, it is effective if it shows that a student no longer wish to be bound by the enrollment agreement. If Critical Care Training Center has given them any equipment, including books or other material, they shall return them in as new condition to Critical Care within 30 days following the date of their notice of cancellation. Critical Care Training Center will redeem paid amount of money to the Gift Card, within 30 days after notice of cancellation is received.
* Business day – defined as Monday through Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm, excluding weekends and national holidays. Cancellation notice after 4:00pm shall be considered as next business day.
** Critical Care Training Center Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is redeemable at the location of the Critical Care towards any classes and equipment, including books and other material, offered at Critical Care. The gift card cannot be used to pay for taxes, shipping and handling or other charges. Taxes, shipping, handling and other charges will apply to total charges prior to your current promotion. The gift card expires in two years after the date of issuance and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
Critical Care Training Center ships almost entirely via United Parcel Service (UPS). Under normal circumstances, most orders ship out within 24 – 48 hours. Do not count the day the order was placed. However, due to large order volumes, weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, we will ship your order out as soon as possible.
ATI TEAS Test Tutoring Policy
A student who took ATI TEAS Test Tutoring session with Critical Care Training Center, but failed for some reason, shall be eligible to retake the ATI TEAS Tutoring session for FREE only at all the following conditions:
- If all five days of the Tutoring session were attended.
- If the test was taken within 3 months after taking the Tutoring session.
If a student took ATI TEAS V Tutoring session and ATI TEAS V Test, but failed for some reason, shall be able to retake the ATI TEAS VI Tutoring session at 50% discount.