Basic Life Support – BLS certification is for Healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform BLS, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- 1-Rescuer BLS and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Resucer BLS and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- BLS with an advanced airway
Critical Care Training Center offers several different options to suit your individual needs. Whether you are getting your first-time BLS certification, BLS recertification, or online certification, we guarantee you won’t have any issues finding the class you need.
Register online or call us at 818.766.1111